Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The supplies have arrived

Here it is! If you look closely you will see Wyat standing behind this huge pile of boxes. He's actually standing on his tip-toes. This is our school curriculum for this year. It's for two of the boys. I'll be home schooling a 2nd grader and a 4th grader. Can you spell O-V-E-R-W-H-E-L-M-E-D? I just did. That's a lot of stuff! The good news is, the boys are excited. They had a great time opening all of the boxes and looking at all of the fun stuff. They didn't even look at the 300 page teacher manuals for 3 different subjects. Why would they? They definitely don't look as exciting as the other books. But I saw them. Oh did I see them. Of course I picked them up and very quickly put them back into the box. After all, school still doesn't start for a couple of weeks. I can pretend it's not starting at all for a little bit longer.
At least until the shelves go up in the closet and I have to put all the books away.
But that won't happen for at least two weeks. So I'll just enjoy the last of the summer for as long as I can.
Pin It

No comments: