Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Neighborhood

Since this winter is dragging on and on and on and on.... 
(you get the drift),
I thought you might enjoy a few glimpses of my neighborhood. 
It really is beautiful the way that God blankets the barren trees and fields with bright white snow.


If you take a walk down my road, this is what you would see. 


I love the way the sun reflects and glistens on the snow.
It looks like trillions of pieces of glitter. 
Especially when a breeze blows a dusting of snow 
through the crisp, cold air.


It is amazing that God made a provision for beauty even during the season when every plant is hibernating.  
There really is something to love and appreciate about each season.
Even winter.
It is a picture of our life.  No matter what season we are in, God can make something beautiful out of it. 


Pin It

No comments: