Thursday, April 24, 2014

Egg Decorating

This year our egg decorating party included some of the girls from NBI.
It was so much fun! 
Most of us were old egg dying pro's, but one of us had never dyed an Easter egg before in her life!
I won't tell you who it was, but I don't think this will be her last time. 


Because I am a bit thoughtless, I forgot to take a picture of the boys dying eggs too. We were all in this together, even Hunky Hubby.


We really get into our egg dying around here. We made our own dye with food coloring and Vinegar.
We use wax, glue, and crayons to put designs on our eggs.


We dye them once, and then again, and sometimes a third time! 
It's hard to know when to stop.
Dying things is addictive.


Anyway, I love it when the girls come around. 
The boys don't mind it either.
Don't let them convince you otherwise.
God didn't give me a daughter of my own, 
but each year I get one, or a few, to enjoy.


There is always a lot of laughter and fun when these girls are around. And best of all, they are sweet young women who love God and want to serve Him. 
Plus they do their own dishes! 
It doesn't get much better than that.


Pin It

No comments: