Saturday, November 6, 2010

Highlights of Fall

We love fall, here are some of the highlights from the things we got to take a part in and enjoy. We took some time to catch a sunset,
We spent some time with our best dog Annie (a.k.a. Anakin)

And of course, we did some jumping into leaf piles! We had plenty to jump in!



Plus there was the visit to the largest pumpkin patch I have ever seen! With some of the best looking pumpkins I have seen, they were great! They were so big and they came in so many great shapes! Charlie Brown would have had quite the experience waiting for the great pumpkin in this patch!
Some of our other favorite fall activities included making apple sauce and apple pies, visiting family and friends, working on the landscaping at the house (is that ever a work in progress) and so much more. Oh, and now I get to wake up in the morning to a warm fire in the fireplace. Sitting there drinking my chai, reading my bible and getting my toes warmed by the fire: one of lifes top enjoyments.
What's your favorite thing to do in the fall? I hope you've enjoyed your time in the fall as much as I have. Now on to Thanksgiving!
Pin It

No comments: