Monday, February 17, 2014

Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

Just because this winter seems like it will never end.
Just because I miss summer.
Desperately.
I am going to post some of my favorite pictures from summer that haven't made the blog yet.


Is there anything cuter or more summery than a baby bunny?


One of my favorite annuals.  
I have no idea what its called.  
But it has very unique foliage so I can buy it every year.


I love this shot. Gonna have to use a wheat field in some Senior portraits or family pics this summer.


Can you smell summer in looking at this pic?  I can.

I miss summer.  
I cannot lie.  
There are many nice things about winter, including the Olympics this year.
 But, summer wins, hands down, every time.

May you go to sleep tonight appreciating what is, and dreaming of what will come.  
Because it will come.
Eventually.

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there!

I came across your blog while doing some research on bloggers who might be interested in reviewing a new title by Dannah Gresh and Dr. Juli Slattery. They have co-authored a book called Pulling Back the Shades (releasing March 1 from Moody Publishers), that exposes the dangers of erotica for both single and married women.

Dr. Slattery and Gresh examine erotica from a spiritual and sexual standpoint, providing Biblical teaching, personal stories and testimonies from those affected by erotica to help women navigate this uncharted territory and discover how to embrace their sexuality and spirituality. While the Bible is clear on topics such as adultery and incest, Slattery and Gresh point out where even God is “grey” on sexual matters.

Would you be interested in reading and reviewing this title for us? We're looking for reviews to post during the month of March, and would be happy to provide an extra copy if you'd be interested in hosting a giveaway.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Caylen
Icon Media Group
blogs@iconmediagroup.us