Monday, February 9, 2015

A Bunch of Books



I went a little book crazy at the beginning of this new year. 
But, I feel like if you are going to be crazy about something, books are okay.
I am really excited about these titles (and more not pictured).
I can't wait to share my impressions of each of them with you.


Now, I am normally a fiction junky (I do a  lot of reading I don't share with you).
However, when I do book reviews, I like to share about the non-fiction books that have attracted my attention. I feel like these books have something positive and meaningful to offer me and maybe you will find something useful between their pages as well.



It's going to take me a few months to get through these titles, so I hope you aren't too disappointed in having to wait. I can only read so quickly, and I am by no means a speed reader. I have already begun a couple of these books and so far I am anticipating finishing reading each one.
I am going through 'Own Your Life', by Sally Clarkson as a group with some mom friends. We will read it a few chapters at a time and then get together to discuss what we've read. If you have a hard time reading non-fiction, this is a great way to keep you motivated and moving along. 
Most of these books are by Christian authors and can be found at your local Christian bookstore. 
So, if you can't find me, I will probably be reading! As you can see, I have a lot to get through. 
How many books can you read at once? It is going to be hard to read one at a time.




Pin It

No comments: