Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Big Reveal!

So here it is folks! The big reveal of Lone Star! I hope you enjoy it. I also hope you have an opportunity to stay in the cabin sometime and take a shower in that bathroom. I can speak from experience, it is amazing!


                              The boys are listening to an Odyssey c.d. during our overnight stay.

We got to be the first people to stay in Lone Star! We were also the first people to clean Lone Star!


I helped to clean too, but nobody took my picture. The boys worked hard all day.



So I took my own picture with my hardworking boys. What do you think about mine and Tate's baby blues?



Here we have hand-made bunk beds. Full on bottom, twin on the top. The door here leads to the common bathroom area. There are two identical rooms to this cabin.


See that shower head? Ahhh, it's delightful.



This is the handwashing sink in the common bathroom area.


Then in each of the rooms are matching sink areas. So that people can get ready outside of the bathroom. These are the coolest parts of the whole cabin.




Oh, here is a picture of the "porch' area. It can also have extra bunks put in to house more people if necessary.



So, what do you think? My husband did a pretty nice job, in my opinion. All his loyal helpers too. Oh, by the way, I got to install all of the door knobs myself. So, if you ever get locked in, or out, or they don't work for some reason, I'll be the one to blame. But they're pretty sweet door knobs. (We got them from the Jeske Company. Did you know I used to work there? Just a little trivia info for you.)
Come on up and see it for yourselves. Then plan to stay awhile. You won't regret it.
Pin It

No comments: