Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Patience Please - Blog in Progress

Please, please, please have some patience with me as I get this blog figured out.

I spent a lot of time today trying to 'improve' the look of the blog.

Get a nice header, some cool background.

A lot of time.

And this is what I get.

I know it is not good design.

I know it is wonky.

All I wanted was to make things a little more pleasing to the eye and easier to read.

Obviously, that was not accomplished.

So - until I can figure it out, hang in there please.

I just cannot deal with it anymore today. I already had to shut down my dinosaur of a computer 3 times, and blogger decided to change their look and that made it difficult to know where to find everything. Plus, they just don't seem to have the capability to do what I want to do, which is center that header! So . . .

Let's just work with wonky for right now, shall we?

Honestly, it's probably a little more accurate.
Pin It

No comments: