Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Miss E - A Sneak Peek

My friend Caiti let's me practice taking pictures of her adorable little girl. 
She is a sweet and sassy little one year old.
And very busy. 
It's really hard to get a focused picture of a moving toddler.
But I tried my best and managed to capture a few cute shots.







So, please be nice, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.  Ideas on what you like and don't like.  Tips for making it better. 
If you are a photog, what's your best tip for keeping the eyes in focus? What photo program do you use? What is your favorite way to edit the pictures?

I would like to know.

I hope this little girls Momma is happy with the pictures. 
It's pretty easy to get some cute pictures when your model is so adorable. 

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts,
                                                              Jana

Pin It

No comments: