Monday, May 21, 2012

Beach Bummin'

We have been experiencing some unusual weather here in the Northwoods.  This past weekend, we had temps in the 80's/90's.

I'm not very precise, I know. I prefer not knowing just how terribly hot it is. 
All I know is that it was HOT!

Friday, after hitting some rummage sales where we scored some sweet finds, we spent the afternoon at the beach with our favorite chubby baby - Miss E! (and her mom, and auntie)




Just look at this little pixie! Those marshmallow cheeks and fudge-brown eyes are so yummy!

My boys think so too.

Are you ready for a ooey-gooey, oh-so-adorable photo?


Oh. My. Word.

Pre-ci-ous!

And there's this one too.



Ha! You can see a bit of a devilish gleam in her eye.  She'd had enough of cuddling with the boys. (probably because of their soggy wet shorts).
That's right.  It's not all sweet in marshmallow baby-land.
Hee-hee!

Then, because of the icky-gelatinous algae still occupying the water, we had a visit from a couple of swamp monsters.



Yes, by George! He is wearing an over sized wet-suit without the pants. 
He's going to get very - wet.



Don't forget this guy.  With the goggles smashing his eyeballs, he'll be lucky to make it to the water.

But no worries, the boys had their very own life guard . . .



Super Wyat to the rescue! 

Oh man, I love these boys. 

I love sunny days at the beach.

I love time with friends.

Gee, I guess I've got a lot to love!

How very blessed I am.
Pin It

No comments: