Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

It was a beautiful evening tonight so we went for a little bike ride down our road.
When you have 3 boys (well, 4 really when you count their dad) you can be guaranteed there will be a race involved.








Dad usually wins.  But as you could see, everyone enjoys the race.
Even Annie!


This is her happy face when she knows we are going for a bike ride or walk.

Wyat is an intense bike rider.  I love action shots! Even if they aren't in focus, they capture true emotion.






Since I was taking pictures while I was riding my bike I think they didn't turn out too badly. 
We enjoyed our evening, enjoyed the activity, enjoyed the outdoors (we even scared up a nice buck! at least a 6 maybe an 8 pointer), and we enjoyed each others company.
However, we won't be able to enjoy the evenings like this for much longer.  Fall is on it's way in.

I'd love to hear how your family likes to spend the summer evenings. Leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jana

Pin It

No comments: